Septic Tank Repair in Greer
There is unfortunately a lot that can go wrong with a septic system, especially if you are not aware of common maintenance guidelines. Luckily, for residents in Greer, the experts at Septic Connection are just one call away. Septic Connection is a registered company in South Carolina with years of experience, qualified technicians, and friendly staff that are available to assist with all sorts of septic tank repair, septic tank maintenance, and septic tank system installation around-the-clock. Our emergency service makes it so you are never alone when you need a septic tank repair in Greer. So, give us a call now to schedule your flexible appointment or ask one of our courteous representatives for a dispatch as soon as possible.
Some Common Septic System Maintenance Tips
It always better to be proactive and preventative than to react to problems and search the web for “septic tank repair near me” after the fact. Here are some tips for septic tank maintenance so that your septic system is fully operational and properly working for its full lifetime.
- Avoid tossing hard, non-decomposable objects down your toilet, drains, or pipes. Much like in a traditional centralized sewer system, hard objects will lead to clogs and damage your pipes. In septic systems, they will also take up excessive space assuming they make it down to the tank without getting stuck somewhere in the drain line.
- Be careful with what chemical cleaners you use. Septic tanks are home to useful bacteria that break down solid waste into sludge which is then pumped or cleaned out by your septic professionals at Septic Connection.
- Remember to schedule your regular septic tank inspection and pump your septic tank once every three years. An overloaded septic tank can lead to sewage backups, leaks, and other costly damage.
- Do not plant trees, install large structures, or park or drive your car on or around the septic tank. The septic system is sensitive. Misaligned or damaged pipes can cause serious damage to your property.
Septic Tank Installation in Greer, SC
When You Know You Need Septic Tank Repair?
It is always best to have schedule regular septic tank inspection so that you are aware of your septic system’s condition. Understanding that there is a problem with your septic system after-the-fact will likely mean you need a septic tank repair or replacement. Granted, it’s better late than never. So, how will you know you need a Greer septic tank repair? Some tell-tale signs to look out for:
- Sewage Backups
- Slow-Draining Sinks
- Stink in The Yard
- Lush Greenery in Certain Areas of The Yard
Looking for A Professional Septic Company in Greer?
Whether you need a septic tank installer in Greer or an expert to repair or replace your septic system, the professionals at Septic Connection are ready to take your call. We have the qualified technicians, state-of-the-art equipment, and experience to make your wastewater treatment system installation in Greer smooth, quick, and affordable. Call us today and ask our friendly staff about our promotional offers for installations and repairs in Greer. We are available at any time!