Septic Tank Repair in Townville
Are you among the twenty percent of households in the United States whose building is not connected to a centralized sewer system? If you live off the grid or in a rural area, then the answer is probably yes. Anyone in this situation will have to take waste treatment and management into their own hands. Many of these people opt for a septic system. Though this frees you from monthly sewer bills, the responsibility of a septic tank maintenance and septic tank repair is on your shoulders. Fortunately, septic professionals like those at Septic Connection offer reliable, affordable, and accessible septic tank maintenance and septic tank repair in Townville. Call Septic Connection to consult with a live representative now.
Proper Care for Your Septic Tank
Your septic system is likely designed and built to last for up to thirty years. However, this is only possible if the septic system is properly cared and maintained. All of this begins with responsible usage. Consider these tips:
- Do not flush nondegradable objects. Only flush toilet paper, pee, and poo.
- Toss food scraps, fats, oils, and greases in the trash, not the kitchen sink.
- Avoid using chemical cleaners that threaten the “good” bacteria in the septic tank.
- Refrain from using excess water at once. Stagger washing machine, dishwasher, and shower usage to avoid overwhelming the drain field.
- Do not drive over or install large structures on or around the drain field and septic tank.
Even if you are as careful as possible, there is always the risk of damaging the drain line. Pests, invasive tree roots, and extreme temperatures can damage your septic tank. Get routine septic tank maintenance in Townville and remember to schedule an annual or biennial septic tank inspection to ensure everything is in order. Septic Connection is ready to schedule your appointment or arrange an urgent dispatch.
Signs of Problematic Septic Systems
How will you know to schedule a Townville septic repair if you do not know that something is wrong? Well, there are signs that you can look out for. Granted, a professional septic tank inspection is the best way to detect problems many of these signs are easy to spot:
- Foul odors coming from drains or the yard
- Slow drainage as well as gurgling sounds
- Water or sewage backups
- Puddles of stinky, still water or wet patches in the yard
- Lush and overly green patches of grass around the septic tank and drain field
Call Septic Connection as soon as you notice these signs so that we can get started on your Townville septic repair quick. Delaying the repairs can force you to get a premature replacement so act quick!
We Are Always Available
We know how important the septic system is for your property and we also know how sensitive these systems are. A disaster can strike at any moment. You do not have to search the web for “septic repair near me” and call through a dozen options. Just call Septic Connection to speak with a live representative and request an urgent dispatch now. Our live representatives are ready to take your call.